Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sick babies, back hurts, and MORE STUFF ON ETSY!

Yes, i'm experiencing a multitude of things right now...Nick was sick during the week...he of course passed it on to Chase who is sick...my back is killing me...but i've managed to post a boat load of new items onto Etsy. I think God gave me a zap of extra energy this week. I'm not sure how I would have made this far without him. Yay God!
So while Chase is napping I thought I would use this time to ONE, update my blog (sorry peeps), and TWO post new items on Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your shop on etsy today, and I wanted to pop by and tell you how much I loved...EVERYTHING. Seriously. Kudos for some great work!

    I'm digging through my purse to try and find my credit card as I type...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I couldn't help myself. I loved it all so much I just had to feature you on my blog. Hope you don't mind a bit of extra publicity. ;)

    go to www.address-the-world.blogspot.com to check it out!

    ReplyDelete