Monday, November 30, 2009
Things to do on my day off while Chase is in daycare...
1. Sell something!!!! A slow start to Cyber Monday :(
2. Wrap gifts and clean out my workroom!!!
3. Create more jewelry pieces....I made 6 things this morning and already posted 3!!!
4. Go to the post office
5. Shower (done)...oh, and brush my teeth, can't forget that! Maybe some makeup too.
6. Have a nice distraction-free shopping adventure all by myself!!!
7. Post more items in my etsy store http://www.thechrysanthemum.etsy.com/
8. Organize my workspace (Maybe...that seems a little like work)
9. Try not to think about work tomorrow...
10. Post to my blog (Done!)
I love, love, love my boys but sometimes a little Mommy Break from work and kids is need
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Okay, this will be my first official Cyber Monday...I'm crossing my fingers for sales! I just created about 7 new items I will be posting in my etsy store http://www.thechrysanthemum.etsy.com/ soon, but haven't had the time to take pictures. Okay, the truth is my camera is downstairs and I am too lazy and forgetful to run back downstairs to get it. Plus, Chase has been extremely "spirited" this weekend so most of my time is actually spent chasing (how ironic) after him.
I had a lovely Thankgiving in the desert this weekend, although I hate camping (in a trailer), dirt and sand, I loved being with my family and seeing the boys have so much fun riding around on the quads and playing in the dirt. We stayed for one night (Thank you Lord) and was back in time for Black Friday (Whoohoo)...I spent waaay too much money at Kohl's!!! I was a little disapointed at Target's deals.