Monday, November 30, 2009

My checklist for today...

Things to do on my day off while Chase is in daycare...
1. Sell something!!!! A slow start to Cyber Monday :(
2. Wrap gifts and clean out my workroom!!!
3. Create more jewelry pieces....I made 6 things this morning and already posted 3!!!
4. Go to the post office
5. Shower (done)...oh, and brush my teeth, can't forget that! Maybe some makeup too.
6. Have a nice distraction-free shopping adventure all by myself!!!
7. Post more items in my etsy store http://www.thechrysanthemum.etsy.com/
8. Organize my workspace (Maybe...that seems a little like work)
9. Try not to think about work tomorrow...
10. Post to my blog (Done!)
I love, love, love my boys but sometimes a little Mommy Break from work and kids is need

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving number 6! :) Hope you have a good time. I can't wait to see what you've posted in your shop. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I love all your new items!! Simply Adorable!!
    Wishing you a happy and relax day!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the time! (alone that is!)
    With 6 kids I think I wouldn't know what to do with myself- some might think thats a bad thing...

    ReplyDelete