Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chase's 1st Carnival Birthday

I thought I'd share something non-jewerly related, but another passion that I equally LOVE...party planning! My friends think i'm crazy for putting so much effort, time, and yes...money into planning my son's birthday parties but I just have so much fun with it. I spend hours scouring the web for ideas, in fact, I found etsy while planning my son's 1st birthday party. I've been hooked on etsy since!

A few items bought from etsy:
BN Designs-I love her work, she custom made these invitations for me!!! I used a vellum pouch instead of an envelope (found at Joann's), and stuck the invitations, a bag of caramel popcorn, and a prize into a retro style popcorn box...I tried to hand deliver these invitation to save on shipping.

kellydesigns4u-She makes these cute tags...I made cupcake toppers out of them by taping it onto a toothpick!

LittlebeaneBoutique-I used these adorable, personalized sticker to embelish my gift bags for our guests!!!

There are SO many great artists on Etsy...I love finding wonderfully unique items!!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a fun b-day party!! Kind of reminds me of the ones we used to have for my sister.

    ReplyDelete